Ohio Storm Water Association Supporters
Our gratitude is expressed to the following businesses and organizations for their support for the Ohio Stormwater Association’s educational work.
Platinum Level Sponsor
- Butler County Storm Water District: The primary mission of the Butler County Ohio Storm Water District is to safeguard public health and protect the environment through the implementation of the U.S. EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Phase II Program. By complying with the federal regulations, the Storm Water District will improve the quality of our environment by reducing pollution to Butler County’s rivers, streams, and lakes.
- Website: www.stormwaterdistrict.org
Gold Level Sponsors
- City of Dayton Water One Source: The City of Dayton Department of Water strives to be the region’s nationally-recognized provider of premier water services.The Department of Water provides high-quality potable water, wastewater treatment, and stormwater services that meet or exceed all regulatory requirements and community environmental concerns in the most cost-effective manner for the health, safety, welfare, and economic stability of the community. The Department manages the City’s water infrastructure, supply, treatment, distribution, sewer system, reclamation, and environmental efforts.
- Website: www.daytonohio.gov/363/Water
- Wessler Engineering: Founded in 1975, Wessler Engineering is a civil and environmental engineering firm, specializing in wastewater, drinking water, and stormwater projects, providing services ranging from master planning and design to construction administration and process energy audits. We build relationships with clients in both public and private sectors. Our clients in state government agencies, municipalities, counties, industries, and private utilities receive creative design and quality service. While we take great pride in the projects we complete for our clients, we are even prouder of the relationships we build.
- Website: www.wesslerengineering.com
Silver Level Sponsors
- Davey Resource Group: Rooted in tree care expertise since 1880, Davey Resource Group continues to live by John Davey’s original company motto of “Do it right or not at all.” Employee-owned since 1979, Davey goes above and beyond standard safety expectations, strives to lead scientific rigor and advancement, to ensure the highest quality of service in the industry. Davey is proudly committed to supporting communities, demonstrating environmental, social, and economic stewardship in all they do.
- Website: www.davey.com/davey-resource-group
- Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr, & Huber, Inc.: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc. (FTC&H) provides construction services. The Company offers civil engineering, environmental consulting, architectural, and construction management services. FTC&H serves government, industrial, education, retail, and healthcare industries in the United States.
- Website: www.fishbeck.com
- Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District: Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District’ s mission is to promote responsible land use decisions for the conservation, protection and improvement of soil and water resources by providing information assistance through effective partnering, technical guidance and education.
- Website: www.franklinswcd.org
- Palmer Engineering: Since 1969, Palmer Engineering has offered technical services throughout the Midwest and Southeast. The company began with Surveying and has added services broadly defined as:Environmental, Land Development, Right-of-Way Services, Structures, Transportation, and Water Resources. Palmer Engineering has ten offices in five states across the eastern part of the U.S., with the main headquarters in Winchester, KY. Some locations specialize in a particular sub-field, but all of our locations offer the wide range of services Palmer provides.
- Website: www.palmernet.com
- StormwaterInspect: StormwaterInspect is the foundation of the MS4web compliance platform that allows users to track all MCMs for Phase I and II permit holders. It has proven to be an efficient compliance tracking system, that has provided local municipalities with an economic alternative to comply with complex regulatory requirements. Conduct inspections online, email inspection reports and schedule follow-up inspections instantly. MS4web provides the ability to maintain compliance activity records for all Minimum Control measures and gives you the ability to add additional ones as needed for the benefit of your company.
- Website: www.stormwaterinspect.com
- Strand Associates, Inc. : Strand Associates, Inc.® is a national, full-service civil and environmental engineering firm serving clients since 1946. Their firm provides a full spectrum of engineering services from preliminary studies and project funding through all phases of design and construction. Their exceptional stormwater management services include watershed planning, H&H Modeling, asset management, flood mitigation, award-winning BMP/green infrastructure design, MS4 compliance services, storm sewer design, stormwater utility formation and cost of service evaluation, CSO/SSO abatement, and sustainable infrastructure services. Strand is proud to support the Ohio Stormwater Association.
- Website: www.strand.com
- Sustainable Streams, LLC: We are a specialized Kentucky-based consulting firm with the mission to provide leading science, service, and solutions in the field of rivers/watersheds using an advanced interdisciplinary academic foundation and guided by sustainable principles with the belief that truly long-term solutions to river-system problems must be rooted in a natural, process-based framework. Stream Restoration |Wetland Restoration | Stormwater Management | Watershed Master Planning | Monitoring / Modeling | Asset Planning and Protection
- Website: www.sustainablestreams.com
- WallacePancher Group: Since 2001, WallacePancher Group has been providing engineering and environmental services to clients in the private and public sector by bridging the gap between engineering and ecology. With their unique blend of engineering and environmental professionals, WallacePancher Group has helped effectively guide projects throughout the environmental process while promoting a general awareness of the environment from project “conception” through “completion.
- Website: www.wallacepanchergroup.com