2023 ORGANIZATIONAL PARTNERS
Ohio Stormwater Association Supporters
Our gratitude is expressed to the following businesses and organizations for their support for the Ohio Stormwater Association’s educational work.
- Butler County Storm Water District: The primary mission of the Butler County Ohio Storm Water District is to safeguard public health and protect the environment through the implementation of the U.S. EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Phase II Program. By complying with the federal regulations, the Storm Water District will improve the quality of our environment by reducing pollution to Butler County’s rivers, streams, and lakes.
- Website: www.stormwaterdistrict.org
- City of Toledo: Our Environmental Services division fights for a higher quality of life for all residents through balanced, responsible environmental protection. We work to increase safety by addressing environmental threats to clean air and water for the Toledo region. We take pride in serving as an environmental leader and consultant for other local, state, and federal agencies..
- Website: https://toledo.oh.gov/
- Contech Engineering Solutions: Contech provides innovative, cost-effective site solutions to engineers, contractors, and developers on projects across North America. Our portfolio includes bridges, drainage, erosion control, retaining wall, sanitary sewer, and stormwater management products.
- Website: https://www.conteches.com
- Strand Associates, Inc. : Strand Associates, Inc.® is a national, full-service civil and environmental engineering firm serving clients since 1946. Their firm provides a full spectrum of engineering services from preliminary studies and project funding through all phases of design and construction. Their exceptional stormwater management services include watershed planning, H&H Modeling, asset management, flood mitigation, award-winning BMP/green infrastructure design, MS4 compliance services, storm sewer design, stormwater utility formation and cost of service evaluation, CSO/SSO abatement, and sustainable infrastructure services. Strand is proud to support the Ohio Stormwater Association.
- Website: www.strand.com
- Rumpke : Rumpke is proud to service the communities we occupy and to be a good neighbor by engaging our communities through education, environmental stewardship and community development.
Today, with Bill Rumpke Jr. as president and CEO, the company continues to grow and look for new and innovative ways for dealing with the region’s waste stream. As the fourth generation of Rumpkes joins the family business, the company continues to flourish.
- Website: https://www.rumpke.com/about-us/education
- JEO Consulting Group: Our company grew up in Wahoo, Nebraska, and there we cultivated our reputation for treating our clients and employees like family. As we built our name in the industry and relationships with our clients, we learned more about their diverse needs. So, after specializing in a few core areas like bridge design and construction, we broadened our services and developed the expertise needed to help communities succeed. Now, we excel in engineering, architecture, surveying, planning, community engagement, environmental sciences, and funding.
Over the decades, we’ve opened 13 offices and hired over 250 people, so we can solve almost any problem in any place. Our clients are often local leaders of villages, cities, counties, and states. They’re also community bedrocks like farmers, firefighters, librarians, and business people. We partner with every client, big or small, and help them achieve their goals.
With roots across the Midwest, we care about sustaining the places that people call home.
- Website: https://www.jeo.com
- City of Dayton: The Department of Water provides high-quality potable water, wastewater treatment, and storm water services that meet or exceed all regulatory requirements and community environmental concerns in the most cost-effective manner for the health, safety, welfare, and economic stability of the community. The Department manages the City’s water infrastructure, supply, treatment, distribution, sewer system, reclamation, and environmental efforts.
- Website: https://www.daytonohio.gov/363/Water
- Davey Resource Group:
Strong brands. Engaged employees. Exceptional service.
With operations throughout North America, our branches have expanded, but our commitment to scientifically-based horticultural and environmental services and outstanding client service has never wavered.
Davey Tree is Ohio’s largest employee-owned company and the eighth-largest in the nation.
- Website: https://www.davey.com/
AQUA DOC Lake & Pond Management:
AQUA DOC is a family-owned lake and pond management company dedicated to keeping lakes and ponds beautiful. Celebrating over 40 years in business, AQUA DOC is fully staffed with biologists, licensed aquatic specialists and experts in fountain and aeration technology.
American Structurepoint, Inc.:
American Structurepoint creates projects that people and communities value. We specialize in delivering innovation and vision in Architecture + Interiors, Engineering + Infrastructure, Planning + Economic Development, IT Solutions, and Investigative services from concept to completion.
Woolpert’s experts deliver quality solutions for clients in a wide range of public and private-sector markets, both across the country and around the world. We are industry leaders, community partners and environmental stewards, and we nurture a culture of growth and respect.
DLZ’s engineers, architects, planners, and technical support staff are innovative and understand that every project is different. We have the experience and expertise to realize that each client’s needs and wants are unique. We approach each project with this in mind and stand behind the work that we do.
CTL Engineering, Inc.:
CTL Engineering is a full service consulting engineering firm, which provides environmental, geotechnical, construction administration & inspection, accident reconstruction, roofing/building envelope, and specialized testing services to the construction industry.