2022 ORGANIZATIONAL PARTNERS
Ohio Stormwater Association Supporters
Our gratitude is expressed to the following businesses and organizations for their support for the Ohio Stormwater Association’s educational work.
Tier I Partner
- Butler County Storm Water District: The primary mission of the Butler County Ohio Storm Water District is to safeguard public health and protect the environment through the implementation of the U.S. EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Phase II Program. By complying with the federal regulations, the Storm Water District will improve the quality of our environment by reducing pollution to Butler County’s rivers, streams, and lakes.
- Website: www.stormwaterdistrict.org
Tier II Partner
- Davey Resource Group: Rooted in tree care expertise since 1880, Davey Resource Group continues to live by John Davey’s original company motto of “Do it right or not at all.” Employee-owned since 1979, Davey goes above and beyond standard safety expectations, strives to lead scientific rigor and advancement, to ensure the highest quality of service in the industry. Davey is proudly committed to supporting communities, demonstrating environmental, social, and economic stewardship in all they do.
- Website: www.davey.com/davey-resource-group
- Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District: Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District’ s mission is to promote responsible land use decisions for the conservation, protection and improvement of soil and water resources by providing information assistance through effective partnering, technical guidance and education.
- Website: www.franklinswcd.org
- Strand Associates, Inc. : Strand Associates, Inc.® is a national, full-service civil and environmental engineering firm serving clients since 1946. Their firm provides a full spectrum of engineering services from preliminary studies and project funding through all phases of design and construction. Their exceptional stormwater management services include watershed planning, H&H Modeling, asset management, flood mitigation, award-winning BMP/green infrastructure design, MS4 compliance services, storm sewer design, stormwater utility formation and cost of service evaluation, CSO/SSO abatement, and sustainable infrastructure services. Strand is proud to support the Ohio Stormwater Association.
- Website: www.strand.com