The Ohio Stormwater Association provides educational and networking opportunities for people focused on reducing the negative impacts of stormwater runoff.
The Ohio Stormwater Association’s education committee puts on workshops, collaborates with other entities on existing programs, sponsor events, and markets other educational programs in Ohio.
OSWA Events 2023
OSWA 2023 Events will be listed soon!
Past OSWA Events
- February 2, 2022
- Post-Construction BMP Options for Roadway Projects with Jon Prier, Ohio Department of Transportation
- April 6, 2022 at 11:00 AM
- Data-Driven Risk Assessment to Develop a Stormwater Program with Kelly Kuhbander, Strand Associates:
- May 11, 2022 at 09:00 AM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- MS4 Bootcamp
- July 27, 2022 at 11:00 AM
- Using Runoff Reduction Method to Manage Stormwater with Justin Reinhart, Ohio EPA:
- October 5, 2022 at 11:00 AM
- Regulatory Update & Emerging Stormwater Issues with Lou McMahon, Partner McMahon DeGulis LLP:
- October 27 – OWEA/OSWA 2022 Watershed Workshop: 7:45 AM – 4:15 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Check out our YouTube channel for previous OSWA webinars.