The Ohio Stormwater Association provides educational and networking opportunities for people focused on reducing the negative impacts of stormwater runoff.
The Ohio Stormwater Association’s education committee puts on workshops, collaborates with other entities on existing programs, sponsor events, and markets other educational programs in Ohio.
OSWA Events 2022:
- February 2 – Post-Construction BMP Options for Roadway Projects with Jon Prier, Ohio Department of Transportation
- April 6 at 11:00 AM
- Data-Driven Risk Assessment to Develop a Stormwater Program with Kelly Kuhbander, Strand Associates: Link to Registration (wmao.org)
- May 11, 2022 at 09:00 AM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- MS4 Bootcamp Link to Registration (wmao.org)
- July 27 at 11:00 AM
- Using Runoff Reduction Method to Manage Stormwater with Justin Reinhart, Ohio EPA: Link to Registration (wmao.org)
- October 5 at 11:00 AM
- Regulatory Update & Emerging Stormwater Issues with Lou McMahon, Partner McMahon DeGulis LLP: Link to Registration (wmao.org)
- October 27 at 7:45 AM – 4:15 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- November 9 (Webinar topic to be determined)
All 2022 webinars will be held at 11:00 am. The registration links will be provided when they are available