OHIO STORMWATER ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
In order to become a member of the Ohio Stormwater Association (OSWA), you must join our parent organization, the Water Management Association of Ohio (WMAO), making sure to note Ohio Stormwater Association as your area of interest. Membership offers many benefits to its members, including the following:
Association and network opportunities with other water-related agencies, organizations, and individuals also belonging to WMAO, including the Ohio Water Education Program (OWEP), the Water Resources Foundation of Ohio (WRFO), the Ohio Dam Safety Organization (ODSO), the Ohio Floodplain Management Association (OFMA), the Ohio Watershed Professionals Association (OWPA) and the Ohio Lake Management Society (OLMS).
- Access to college scholarships for water resource related studies.
- Members only access to the WMAO web site.
- Access to technical seminars and luncheons.
- Discount registration to the Annual WMAO Conference.
- Access to the WMAO quarterly publication, the Ohio Water Table, which contains valuable information for those in the water-resources community, including:
- The WMAO President’s report
- Reports about relevant water issues, pending legislation and division reports (stormwater, floodplain, dam safety…)
- Informative technical articles
- A comprehensive water-resources events calendar
- Membership updates
- Business card advertisement space