- This event has passed.
OSWA Regulatory Committee Meeting
February 8, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Ohio Stormwater Association’s Regulatory Committee will meet Thursday, February 8 at 1 pm by conference call. If you would like to receive the calendar invitation with call-in information for these recurring monthly calls, please contact me at: [email protected]
We will discuss:
- The status of the WOTUS rule and the recent ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court;
- Ohio EPA Director Butler’s plans for phosphorus legislation;
- U.S. EPA’s plans to conduct a national study of nutrient removal and secondary technologies;
- Ohio EPA’s plans to modify operator certification rules to allow for an option to immediately revoke or suspend a license while a hearing is pending; and
- The 9th Circuit’s recent decision affirming that injecting treated wastewater into disposal wells, which then seeps into navigable waters, requires an NPDES permit as the path the groundwater takes is a conduit to navigable waters and therefore a point source discharge.
These are a lot of great topics to discuss, but if you have another item that is affecting your community and needs attention, please let me know and we will make time.
Looking forward to a great meeting!
Andrea M. Salimbene
OSWA Regulatory Committee Chairperson
Email: [email protected]
McMahon DeGulis LLP | Attorneys | www.mdllp.net
1335 Dublin Road | Suite 216A | Columbus, Ohio 43215 | Direct: 614.678.5372